- This event has passed.
Introduction into Non-Violent Communication
January 14, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
“What I want in my life is compassion, a flow between myself and others based on a mutual giving from the heart.”
–Marshall Rosenberg, Ph.D.
West Village is sponsoring a free two-hour introduction to Nonviolent Communication
A Language of Life
Tuesday, January 14th at 7:00 pm. Get a drink and treat at Affogato West and enjoy an evening with Bruce and Sophia Campbell as they share an overview of a possible six-week course.
Please RSVP to Sophia at [email protected] gmail.com.
- Developing self acceptance
- Communicating better with others–partners, children, parents, friends, neighbors, anyone
- Really listening– Do you long to be heard and seen?
- Changing judgemental thoughts through curiosity
- Creating joy and peace in self and others